Sentinel Spectrum Tasty Chew for Small Dogs 4-11kg - 3 Pack
Sentinel Spectrum is used in the prevention and control of fleas, heartworm and intestinal worms in dogs and comes in three months and six-month packs
- Controls flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis by breaking the flea life cycle.
- Prevention of deadly heartworm disease.
- Controls round worm (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina), Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum), Aids in the control of Hookworm (Uncinaria stenocephala) and Controls adult tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus, Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis).
- Safe for puppies from 6 weeks old.
- Tasty chew that contains real beef.
- Suitable for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Safe for use in pregnant, lactating or breeding dogs.
Sentinel Spectrum comes in a tasty oral chew that contains the active ingredients Lufenuron, milbemycin oxime and praziquantel. Lufenuron is an insect growth regulator and works by breaking the flea’s life cycle. Milbemycin interferes with the nerve transmissions in invertebrates so protects against heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and whipworm (minimum dose rate 0.5mg/kg). Praziquantel causes muscle spasms in tapeworm which are then attacked by enzymes and disintegrated. (minimum dose rate 5mg/kg).
Dosage and Administration: Ensure you have your dog’s accurate weight, Administer Sentinel Spectrum once a month with a FULL MEAL.
Safe to use on puppies from 6 weeks in age, breeding males and females and collies sensitive to ivermectin. Treat adult dogs once a month. Weighing puppies before treatment is essential due to their rapid weight gain In pregnant bitches, treat at mating and then every month. Ensure there is a treatment before whelping.
Give orally as a treat with or without food.
Dogs over 45 kg can be dosed with the appropriate combination of Tasty Chews.
Active Ingredients: Lufenuron - 115mg, Milbemycin - 5.75mg, Praziquantel - 57mg
If your dog has not been on continued regular heartworm prevention prior to commencing Interceptor Spectrum make sure your pet is tested for heartworm.
If a dose is over due by less than 15 days treat immediately and resume monthly dosing. If a dose is missed by 15-30 days, heartworm prevention can be maintained by immediately resuming treatment and ensuring regular monthly dosing for the next two months. However, if a period of more than 60 days has elapsed since the last dose then please consult a veterinarian.
$6.95 flat rate shipping to Australian east coast metropolitan cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide).
$12.95 flat rate shipping to country NSW, Victoria and Adelaide.
FREE shipping for orders over $99 to Australian east coast metropolitan cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide).
$12.95 flat rate shipping to Perth metro.
$26.95 flat rate shipping to Darwin and Alice Springs, Noosa, Rockhampton, Cairns, Townsville & country Queensland.
Please Note: to maintain low shipping rates we use a courier that only delivers to commercial or residential addresses, they are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Australia Post or Express Post is not available. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we'll refund your money provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase
- The item is in new, unused condition including:
- It is unworn by pet, unopened, unused and in its original condition
- It is in its original undamaged packaging with swing tags including instruction manuals and all accessories
Store 4 Paws will accept product returns and refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or arrived damaged (damaged items must be notified to us within 2 working days)
- The product does not match the sample or the description
If the product is faulty, Store 4 Paws may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Store 4 Paws reserves the right not to offer a refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
For all returns please send an email with your name and your invoice/order number to: email@example.com
We Also Recommend