Revolution For Medium Dogs 10-20kg Red - 3 Pack
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for dogs.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is indicated for use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites ( see separate page for cat indications):
- Fleas: for the treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp) infestations and control of flea allergy dermatitis. Adult fleas are killed for one month following administration of Revolution according to the recommended dosing schedule. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Heartworm: prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Sarcoptic Mange: treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Ear mites: treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
- Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
- Demonstrated to be well tolerated in over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Can be used in puppies from 6 weeks of age
- May be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- No adverse effects noted when used in heartworm positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Waterfast only 2 hours after application.
- Available in 5 convenient dosage sizes for dogs in non-drip disposable tubes.
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight. For dogs greater than 40kg, the appropriate combination of tubes should be used
- While the number of circulating D.immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis.
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- In humans, may be irritating to eyes contact should therefore be avoided.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
$6.95 flat rate shipping to Australian east coast metropolitan cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide).
$12.95 flat rate shipping to country NSW, Victoria and Adelaide.
FREE shipping for orders over $99 to Australian east coast metropolitan cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide).
$12.95 flat rate shipping to Perth metro.
$26.95 flat rate shipping to Darwin and Alice Springs, Noosa, Rockhampton, Cairns, Townsville & country Queensland.
Please Note: to maintain low shipping rates we use a courier that only delivers to commercial or residential addresses, they are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Australia Post or Express Post is not available. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we'll refund your money provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase
- The item is in new, unused condition including:
- It is unworn by pet, unopened, unused and in its original condition
- It is in its original undamaged packaging with swing tags including instruction manuals and all accessories
Store 4 Paws will accept product returns and refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or arrived damaged (damaged items must be notified to us within 2 working days)
- The product does not match the sample or the description
If the product is faulty, Store 4 Paws may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Store 4 Paws reserves the right not to offer a refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
For all returns please send an email with your name and your invoice/order number to: email@example.com
We Also Recommend